Scout Skills: To Be Determined.
- 10/4/14: Popcorn Show & Sell at the Gander Mountain Store as Westpointe Plaza. Participants must be in full Class"A" uniform. Please contact Ms. Billman for sign up.
- 10/12/14: Popcorn Show & Sell at the WalMart on Britton Parkway. Please contact Ms. Billman to sign up.
- 10/18/14: The Troop Cycling Overnighter. Participants will cycle the trip from Battelle Darby Metro Park to Camp Madison Lakes. The first 7.5 to 8 miles are trail riding and flat. The final portion will be on road suface and have small hills. Riders should expect the sun at your back and an oncoming wind. All partcipants should practice riding their bikes and ensure they are "tuned up" prior to this outing. The troop trailer will be collecting camping gear for transport to the camp site that Saturday morning; most likely at Battelle Dabry Metro Park. It is strongly recommended that participants use derailer, mountain or cross-country bikes. If you would like to participate and do not have one of these style bikes, please contact Mrs. Manring right away. Campout grub fees are likely to be adjusted due to the shortened schedule. More to follow.
- Mr. Hansford wanted to say "Bravo" to all the scouts who participated in the Popcorn Show & Sell at St. James Church and flag raising at the Bradley Band Invitational this weekend.
- Mr. Hansford reminded all patrols their 2015 campout/outing preferences are due this evening.
- A reminder to all Patrol Leaders: You are expected to attend the monthly Patrol Leaders' Conference (PLC) or arrange for someone to fill in for you. It is part of your position description as a Patrol Leader.