Tonight's Scout Skill: Not applicable - Public speaking confidence exercises instead.
- OA Ordeal / Brotherhood - September 5th - 7th at Camp Lazarus. All Arrowmen are encouraged to attend this event. Please contact Brice S for additional information.
- Ziplining - September 13th at Soaring Cliffs. Mr. Stern indicated he has sufficient attendee levels to reach the $55 per person pricing. Please verify with Mr. Stern if you are attending and to receive departure time information.
- Mr. Hansford is still looking for volunteers to conduct the flag ceremony at the Hilliard Band Invitation at Bradley High School on September 20th.
- Well done to all scouts and parents who helped to staff our presence at the Emerald City Race on August 24th. Many positive comments were received.
- Jacob M is looking for volunteers to help with his Eagle Scout Project at Riebel Woods Park in Hilliard. His project entails creating a path through the wooded area. His project dates are currently September 7th, September 21st and the 27th. Volunteers are asked to wear clothing which will protect them from sharp plants, poison ivy and will get very dirty. High top shoes/boots are also recommended. Please also bring gloves, shovels, hatchets, saws, rakes and other trail clearing items. Meeting time at the park will be 9:00 AM. Lunch will be provided.
- There will not be a troop meeting on Monday, September 1st due to the Labor Day Holiday.
- The next regularly scheduled troop meeting will be on September 8th. We are switching back to the Class "A" Uniform at that meeting.
- The next two troop meetings will operate a little differently. We will be focusing on scout skills for a longer period of time vice a wide-area game.