- Troop Committee Meeting & Patrol Leader Conference - Wednesday September 10th at 7:00 PM.
- Ziplining - September 13th at Soaring Cliffs. Mr. Stern indicated he has sufficient attendee levels to reach the $55 per person pricing and $5 for grub fees. Please meet at the church at 7 AM and prepared for a 7:15 AM departure. Mr. Stern has emailed the Sunny Daze email listing with the required waiver form. Please bring a signed copy with you to the push off Saturday morning.
- Mr. Hansford is still looking for volunteers to conduct the flag ceremony at the Hilliard Band Invitational at Bradley High School on September 20th.
- Congratulations to Justin W on his completion of Order of the Arrow Ordeal requirements this past weekend.
- Jacob M is looking for volunteers to help with his Eagle Scout Project at Riebel Woods Park in Hilliard. His project entails creating a path through the wooded area. His project dates are currently September 20th and 21st. Volunteers are asked to wear clothing which will protect them from sharp plants, poison ivy and will get very dirty. High top shoes/boots are also recommended. Please also bring gloves, shovels, hatchets, saws, rakes and other trail clearing items. Meeting time at the park will be 9:00 AM.
- The troop will be conducting the annual planning meeting for campouts/outings for 2015. Please be prepared to provide your patrol leader with your listing of desired outings at the next troop meeting.